Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dog Days of Summer...and SWEAT.

I wonder if I will ever be that girl that "glistens".  I doubt it. 

I live in the Deep South.  It's hot, humid and almost unbearable.  This past weekend I went to the Farmer's Market in Charleston with a friend.  I think I made it 3 minutes before I got annoyed...  I literally had sweat running down my back all the way to my ankles.  Disgusting.  I am a BIG fan of air conditioning and stay inside a good bit because of my current job.

I keep telling myself that maybe if I lose some more weight, I won't sweat as much as I do...but I am realizing that is not true.  I don't care if I get down to my goal weight...I'm sure I will still sweat just as much!  (I have this crazy mentality that fat girls sweat more than skinny girls...guess it's because I've never been skinny and am wishful thinking!)

Needless to say.... I am MORE than ready for Fall weather!!!  Bring it!

Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. I sweated when I was thin and now. Ugggh, I hate it, but it does feel good having that cool shower after a work-out. Rewards for sweating ... priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I nominated you for an award on my blog today. Please pick it up. I'd like to get to know you a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AC is good - and so is sweat!
    They each have a healthy role to play!
    Cool award from Just Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning!

    Be sure to visit my blog when you get a chance, I have something for you there.

    Living a Changed Life

    ReplyDelete