Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Man v. Food

My husband and I both share a strong love for food.  We love to cook, eat, and watch Food Network and other cooking shows....  I must say I can usually watch all the cooking shows without getting too terribly tempted, but there is one show that makes me seriously crave things.

Man v. Food on the Travel Channel.

This show is bad news.  I have watched this show, craved the food, and left my house to find something similar.  Sad thing is, my husband was no help in stopping me.... He gets sucked into the show too!  Pizza, wings, bbq, burritos...NOTHING that is healthy.  Gets me wanting to cheat everytime....

Speaking of cheating...I've been tempted all day.  I think it's just one of those days.  I've stuck to my guns and done well, regardless of my multiple thoughts on greasy cheeseburgers and warm, chewy brownies....

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment